Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cora's Breakfast and Lunch Review

Early this week, I have visited an excellent restaurant, Cora's Breakfast & Lunch they serve delicious food such omelettes, Crepes, and French toast. Personally I think that there crepes are the best when it comes to breakfast because it's good to eat refreshing fruit in the morning with a soft tasty waffle . The crepe was perfectly made but can use a little bit more sugar. But they dont just serve a exquiste breakfast but also lunch such as there soup sandwich,panini crepe, and generous chefs salad. This restaurant will be sure to satisfiy you and its for the whole family. The soup sandwich is really tasty and filling, usually when I go out to restaurants the portions are pretty small and do not fill me. Cora's has very friendly staff and they are kind to every customer, as soon as I walked in I felt the great friendly atmosphere and the great smell. The only thing that has bothered me about this restaurant is the long lines to the restaurant but I dont blame the people this restaurant is a great place to eat out with family or friends. Also there prices are affordable to eat out once a week or even twice a week. And do not fear if you are afraid that there food is not fresh because at cora's they serve fresh fruit and vegetables every day. Cora's has a large variety of drinks like the speciallized coffee, Fresh orange juice, and fruit cocktail. If I had to give this restaurant a rating out of 10 I would give it a 8 out of 10 for its friendly staff,affordable prices, and of course delicious food. I would recommended this restaurant to anybody

No comments:

Post a Comment